Yeah, I know it’s not a thing, but I rarely do lists.
1. Yesterday was awesome. I needed that.
2. Driving with Dre and getting to really talk is always a therapeutic experience. And she is the best chauffeur around.
3. If your youngest needs to be at a “two hour” (I think it went 3:20) dance rehearsal at 9:00 a.m., it’s not smart to stay out with your husband till the wee hours.
4. If one of a loving couple (not mentioning names-cough, cough) has done clean up duty, as I said this morning to Nick “73 out of the past 75 times, it’s your turn!” he looked innocent and laughed and got it done.
5. When I asked him who he thought was doing all the clean up, he said, “Elves?” I didn’t know elves were redheaded 40 somethings, but let’s go with that. ;)
6. I am half sad and half proud that my youngest is so self sufficient. All I had to do was drop her off this morning and then bring her costumes, makeup bag and hair accessories. That 10 year old is doing it all by herself, and we will just show up to watch.